Monday, October 05, 2009

NEW blogger

Because you know how I like to make announcements about these kinds of things.

Danny now has a blog of his own, you'll find him in my friend's list. This was not my idea so he's not TECHNICALLY a recruit, but I still think I'm doing better than the rest of you in this chatagory. :-P Danny, you've already met every one of my friends except for Bo, Lucy, Matt, and Sarah. Bo, Lucy and Sarah are camp friends and Matt is from school.

So when Danny starts posting new stuff you should all comment to make him feel included and everything. You know the drill.

Hum, this feels kind of like an AA meeting... My name is Emily. ("Hello, Emily...") I've been a blogger for, wow, five years now...

16 comments:

Dorothy said...

DENIAL!!!!!!!!!!!

haha....wait, you should introduce me too though. I'm pretty sure I haven't met Danny. or if I have, I don't remember it (sorry).

hi, I'm Kacy. don't even ask how we met, because it's too complicated. suffice it to say that I too go to Camp Hope.

*virtual handshake*

silence.is.saftey said...

hi, my name is danny... this is my first experience at one of these things...

Nice to meet you all, and thanks for making me feel welcome! :)

{g4G}SomeThing Weird said...

Hi, my name is Nathan Combs and I have been blogging for three years. :D I noticed Emily wrote that we hadn't met. But I think she's mistaken.

{g4G}SomeThing Weird said...

Unless you're Danny Villa, then I knew you like twelve or thirteen years ago from Emmanuel.

silence.is.saftey said...

yes i remember you, nathan, i remember coming to your house and watching Wallice and Grommit with you and daniel ages ago. :)

emily said...

Actually I wrote that you HAD met, and I was right...

haha. It had to have been Timmy, though, not Daniel... right Nathan?

emily said...

Oh, and Kacy, I know Danny has at least seen you because he said he thought you were a flower child or something because you had a daisy chain in your hair. :-P This was at the tallent show a while ago...

{g4G}SomeThing Weird said...

Dan wasn't born until after we moved here to Cali, so I think Em's right.

Oh and Em, he goes by "Tim" now, not "Timmy." Hehe.

Katie said...

Hey!!! I know you know me, but just for clarification, I am Katie, Em's cousin

Bethany said...

*laughs*


hi, I'm Bethany. And you probably know me because I'm Emily's cousin, and thus we have run into each other when I visit your church occasionally. : )

silence.is.saftey said...

yes indeed, it was little timmy tuff. and yes, i'm sure i've met katie, and bethany, and i just hardly remember the flower child thing, but i do, so good to met you again, kacy :)

Sarah said...

Heya Danny! Welcome to the blogger crew =]


I'm Sarah...hence the title above my post... XD (I guess I could go reverse of everybody and introduce myself using my nickname... "Hi, I'm Misty") And as Em said, I'm a Camp Hopie. Nice to meet you!

emily said...

My apologies to Tim. That is such a cool name, by the way. I always like borring names like Tim and Zach and Jane, but they arn't borring to me...

Matt Sullivan said...

welcome! :]

Anonymous said...

greetings

Dorothy said...

wow I totally remember the daisy chain. but I'm pretty sure I never knew that I was called a flower child. that made me laugh. :)

Hi Danny. nice to meet you again...if again it is.