taking suggestions on what to do with her endless expance of free time.
or her endless expance of free life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't eat Jelly Beans because they taste good. I eat them because they are round and colorful and sometimes even speckled.
5 comments:
1. Study Bible
2. Call friends
3. Practice. . . something
4. Go on long walks
5. Cook something yummy
6. Bake something yummy
7. . . .
8. Find something you like to do and make it your hobby
9. Find something to clean
10. I know 9 isn't that fun but is something to do and your family will appreciate it!
11. Remember the things you need to do and do them
13. I wanted to skip 12 and just go straight to 13!
14. Need I say more?
15. Maybe not
16. :-D
17. Oh yeah, if you get the urge to be lazy, DON'T!
hang out with me. like, monday. ummm, yes, monday.
You crack me up, Lucy!
Good ideas there. I took you up on a couple of them. :-)
Monday? As in first day of school monday? Not sure that would work.
help us make this sleepover thing WORK!!!!!
*goes crazy*
I really hate schedules. and conformity. and routines.
so why do I have to do it too???
just don't watch the TV Em. take a warning from your last post and call someone instead.
Post a Comment