Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Life-changing revelation

There has been a request for another big, thought-provoking post.
So, here you are. This may be the most important thing you will ever hear:
Sometimes, parents hide cookie dough in the back of the freezer.
*takes bite*
Yum.
The application?
CHECK YOUR FREEZERS FOR UNKNOWN GOODIES!!!!!!!!!!

26 comments:

Dorothy said...

Are you kidding? My parents would never make cookie dough without me finding it soon....and when they freeze it it's in our chest freezer...mostly at the bottom. But most of the time when my mom wants cookies she tells me to make them...so i make lost of dough and eat most of it and end up with about six cookies.
But thank you for the hint if i ever come to your house I'll make sure to look there, lol jk.
I knew I liked you for some reason!!!

Katie said...

Emily!!!!! How is driving? And cake decorating that must be exiting or shall I say yummy:)

emily said...

Driving is fun. (excepting the teacher who says bad words, and the humiliation that comes from being the taddle tale and getting him in trouble for it)
Cake decorating is a disaster, so far. But I'm hoping that it will get better as I practice more. :-)

Aletheia said...

You decorate cakes?

quenta tindomerel said...

*gasps* *runs off to look in freezer*

Dorothy said...

Lego it looks like you're back but you haven't posted or anything...

quenta tindomerel said...

I know, I know. I hope to do that very very soon......

quenta tindomerel said...

I just had a lot of introductory emails to reply to. You know, the ones that require 1/2 hour each..

emily said...

*pouts* but you still haven't emailed ME.
LOL... JK. I know what that's like, after being gone a week.

quenta tindomerel said...

i DID email you. I remember it quite distinctly. it was the 42nd of Decemberween, 13:71 precisely.

I just emailed you too. So there.

emily said...

Oh, yes, thank you very much. *rolls eyes*
(jk)

quenta tindomerel said...

You are welcome. *bows gracefully*

emily said...

*bumps Anna with elbow* *Anna falls over in middle of bow*

quenta tindomerel said...

*Legolas comes up from ground in a flying elf-karate kick* *Legolas is very, very, very hyper as usual*

Katie said...

Karate or tikwondo. Suki number 1 or number 2 Did you punch in the middle or not. Be more descriptive anna what type of defense. P.S. Karate and Tikwondo are used as deffense not as attaking. Or atleast tikwondo is used as deffense. P.P.S. I Learned this all from MJ

Vanimae said...

*comes out from a dark corner no one had noticed before* *raises her eye brow at legolas and emily* what's goin' on here guys? :P

quenta tindomerel said...

Actually it's judo. That's used for attack. (I think.) 'sides, it's an elf martial art. It doesn't have to follow your silly rules.

*cringes under her master's glare* *points to Emwise* She started it! she shoved me over right in the middle of a bow! when I wasn't able to defend myself! *pouts*

Vanimae said...

legolas, are you sure you didn't do anything to upset emily???

Dorothy said...

Okay, I think I'll stay out of all this...

quenta tindomerel said...

besides being myself, no. I didn't. positively.

quenta tindomerel said...

You guys are so smart. I think I'll join you.

*leaves Vani and Ribbons very confused as to the problem*

emily said...

Problem?? What problem?
:-)
HI VANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanimae said...

HI RIBBONS!!!

quenta tindomerel said...

h'llo both of you.

Dorothy said...

While we're at it, hi Eowyn!
Hi everybody! *waves*

quenta tindomerel said...

HI WORLD!!!!!!!!