I don't eat Jelly Beans because they taste good. I eat them because they are round and colorful and sometimes even speckled.
I liked this one.
*GASPS* Wait, what?
stuck out to me too.
So do you still like it, or not?
Ha-ha Beth, you know Em's taste very well: changing.uhh...I'm in the same boat with you Lindy. how'd you find it anyway mnm?
I think I lost something. . .
OH! It's a link!!!!!
ahahahahaha you crack me up Lindy!!
Glad to be of service. ;-)
Em where are you off to now?
I wish I knew.
That's hardly an answer dear.
uh-oh, someone sounds slightly depressed . . . hows it going Emily?
Yes MNM, we miss you dear! I want to talk...
Post a Comment
13 comments:
*GASPS*
Wait, what?
stuck out to me too.
So do you still like it, or not?
Ha-ha Beth, you know Em's taste very well: changing.
uhh...I'm in the same boat with you Lindy. how'd you find it anyway mnm?
I think I lost something. . .
OH! It's a link!!!!!
ahahahahaha you crack me up Lindy!!
Glad to be of service. ;-)
Em where are you off to now?
I wish I knew.
That's hardly an answer dear.
uh-oh, someone sounds slightly depressed . . . hows it going Emily?
Yes MNM, we miss you dear! I want to talk...
Post a Comment